- Refurbished QuickAnswer Standard Series cubicles
- 6′ x 6′, L-shaped work surfaces
- 54”H panels for seated privacy (all panels same height)
- Tiled or Monolithic panels, options include fabric and metal
- Includes (1) lower Box/Box/File pedestal
- Choice of Paint, Fabric and Surface colors in Standard Series finishes
- Powered (whips priced separately)
- Pricing per seat, minimum order quantity 4, in packs as shown.
- QuickAnswer is ReMade in the USA, in our Des Plaines, Illinois facility
- Photo gallery may show optional upgrades, contact us for your quote today.
- Used Herman Miller ergonomic desk chair
- Graphite frame with choice of various mesh colors including Blue, Light Blue, Lavender and Green (may vary by available stock)
- Graphite frame with Graphite mesh (Black) also available for $500 each
- Mesh Seat and Back
- Adjustable Height Seat & Arms
- Tilt Back with Tilt/Lock
- Tension Control
- Executive, Conference or Task chair
- Download our Aeron Chair Mesh Color Guide here.
- Pre-owned Steelcase brand Drive Task Chair
- Available in various shades/patterns of grey fabric.
- Pneumatic adjustments, back tilt, and sliding seat depth.
- Perfect for offices, conference rooms, and training centers.
- Pre-owned Allsteel Consensus Cubicle
- Brown Tone Trim and Fabric
- 9×7 Panel Widths are 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″
- Storage includes 1 BBF and 1 FF, 48″ Binder Bin, and 36″ Shelf.
- Power available.
- Mock-ups available in Des Plaines, Milwaukee, and Madison showrooms.
- SKU #1461
We Are Your Full Service Office Furniture Dealership
One team for your whole project, to meet all your work space needs. Office Furniture Resources provides services for the entire work space from Space Planning & Design to Delivery & Installation. We provide facilities support for companies large and small, locally and across the nation. Our resources include dedicated design staff utilizing AutoCAD and Giza, our own refurbishing facility, temperature-controlled warehouse, vehicle fleet, moving equipment, and of course years of experience. Services include:
- Space Planning & Design
- Delivery and Installation
- Union and non union labor
- Furniture Storage
- Furniture Rental
- Inventory and asset assessment
- Liquidation & Decommission (Furniture Removal Services)
- ReThink99 Landfill Diversion Service
- Panel cleaning
- Refurbishing of cubicles (systems furniture)
- Carpet Removal
- Broom Sweep Service
- Project Management
Do you want lots of furniture options? OFR carries high-quality New, Used and Refurbished furniture. OFR has over 200,000 square feet of warehouse packed with a huge selection of high quality new & used cubicles, desks, chairs, storage cabinets, filing cabinets, conference room furniture, lounge furniture, benching, ergonomic work space accessories, and more. Our new manufactured furniture lines include Global, Cherryman, AMQ and more. Our pre-owned furniture selection features the best manufacturers including Steelcase, Herman Miller, Haworth, Knoll and many more. Shop office furniture now.
Are you ready to get started? Our experienced team of office furniture experts come to you to complete site measurements, consult on best solutions and begin the space planning process. Enjoy making your office space amazing, and save money too. Request an Appointment to get started today!
ReThinking The Office Furniture Life Cycle
Without careful planning and the right decommission partner, most unwanted office furniture goes into a landfill at the end of it’s useful life. Often, it goes into a landfill BEFORE the end of it’s useful life. OFR’s ReThink Furniture Removal Services focus on landfill diversion. Our goal is always to use every resource we have to re-purpose, recycle and resell.
Where does all our pre-owned furniture come from? Office Furniture Resources (OFR) decommissions large quantities of office furniture for Fortune 500 companies in Chicago and across the country, providing efficient removal at low costs, with a focus on Landfill Diversion. No one else has more channels for reusing, re-purposing and recycling end-of-life office furniture than OFR. Those channels include our Wholesale Network, ReThink Donation Partners, our own Retail Store Locations and our National Sales Team.
Why work with OFR? OFR diverts than 1,500 trailer loads of unwanted office furniture from the landfill each year. Our standard ReThink furniture removal service averages a 68% Landfill Diversion Rate. For the very best in sustainability, our signature ReThink99 service guarantees up to a 99% Landfill Diversion Rate by using waste-to-energy processing. Both levels of service offer reporting and documentation to show exactly how your unwanted office furniture assets were re-purposed.
Want to work for us? Feel good about what you do and the company you work for. Join our amazing team of Work Space Consultants, Accounting whizzes, and Operational heroes. We are always seeking talent; view our job current openings.
We are proud to be a certified Woman Owned Business.