WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
OFR’s retail locations – Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison – are officially open. Appointments are encouraged due to social distancing guidelines. Please contact each location directly to schedule your visit. Please note that masks are required at all times in all OFR locations. OFR continues to accommodate no-contact curbside pick up of chairs and other furniture items under 50lbs by appointment and we can also ship new work from home product by request. We will also continue to practice no-contact delivery for all project types and sizes, additional charges will apply. Please contact our sales team for more information.
- Used Herman Miller ergonomic desk chair
- Graphite frame with Graphite mesh (Black) $500 each
- Other mesh colors available for $400 each
- Mesh Seat and Back
- Adjustable Height Seat & Arms
- Tilt Back with Tilt/Lock
- Tension Control
- Executive, Conference or Task chair
- Download our Aeron Chair Mesh Color Guide here.
- Pre-owned Steelcase Leap V1 desk chair reupholstered in choice of fabric colors
- Lead time 2-3 weeks, may vary
- Choice of 20 base grade fabric colors, additional fabrics available for an upcharge
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment, 5 caster base
- Adjustable seat depth (sliding seat pan)
- Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension, Adjustable lumbar
- Adjustable arm height and pivot arm pads
- ReMade in the USA
- The Steelcase Leap has adjustments to suit everyone for maximum comfort and productivity
- We stock Leap chair replacement parts and can service your chairs in the future
- View the complete OFR Chair Menu.
Preowned Steelcase Think Chair: $200
Shipping Fee: $125
*Shipping to the continental U.S. only
*All other products excluded.
*List Price for a NEW Steelcase Think Chair $839
- Adjustable Office Chair with lumbar support.
- Mesh back and fabric seat.
- Fabric colors limited to current inventory.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Back Tilt with Tilt Lock.
- Adjustable arm height.
- Lead time is 5-7 business days.
- Product ships disassembled.
- View the assembly video here.