As the holidays approach and 2020 comes to a close, it’s time to start thinking about improvements to make this next year even better than the last. With many of us still working from home, and a good amount still sitting on dining room chairs, there’s no better time to invest in your comfort with a high quality used desk chair! Read on for our TOP FIVE REASONS to buy a pre-owned Herman Miller Aeron.
1. Comfort. Our number one request from customers looking for a desk chair is “something comfortable”. The Aeron’s seat and back are made from a revolutionary mesh fiber called pellicle, which is designed to cradle and support your body, allow breathability and temperature control, and help distribute weight in the most even and ergonomic way. The various adjustments also allow for a customized fit. Whether you are sitting for just a few hours every day or at your desk from 9-5, the Aeron is guaranteed to make your workday as comfortable as possible, even from home.
2. Support. The Aeron has adjustments galore! From armrests to seat angle, it is easy to customize your chair for the perfect fit. Armrests adjust up and down as well as side to side, making it simple to provide support for your arms wherever they may need it. Adjustable lumbar support reduces back pain, while the seat angle feature helps encourage better posture. The back can tilt and lock depending on your preference – whether you sit straight up or like to spend your day reclining, the Aeron is the chair for you!
3. Design. The Aeron is one of the most iconic and easily recognizable take chairs to ever be introduced. In addition to being ubiquitous in real life, they show up in TV shows, movies, music videos, and more! Now a cultural icon, the Aeron’s sleek and modern design has been known for the past 20 years as THE office chair. It looks fabulous in any space!
4. Sustainability. Herman Miller designed the Aeron to be sustainable from the start: 2/3 of the materials used in the chair are recycled content and 94% of the chair itself is recyclable. The Aeron is the first office chair to receive the MBDC Cradle to Cradle certification, meaning it is guaranteed to be absolutely safe for the environment. Purchasing a pre-owned Aeron from Office Furniture Resources makes an even greater impact. OFR diverts over 1500 trailer loads of furniture from the landfill each year.
5. Value. Every pre-owned Aeron desk chair purchased from OFR is covered under our Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee, meaning all mechanical parts of your chair are fully covered for the life of the chair! Our maintenance team are experts at repairing and refurbishing Aerons, so we guarantee your chair will last. Save more than half the cost of buying new! A gently used Aeron chair from OFR is a huge value at only $500 (size B), less than half the cost of new. Our used Aeron pricing is straight forward–no hidden added costs for the standard adjustments or features. For a chair that will provide support all day, look great in your home, last a lifetime, AND is repurposed, there is really no better better value than a used Aeron desk chair from OFR!
OFR Stands with You.
OFR was able to deliver a quick and easy solution featuring our QuickAnswer Standard Series.
Connect Search, LLC needed to expand their current office space to accommodate new employees.
Kapco Metal Stamping
OFR helped maximize the space with standing desks and added in a little creative flare.