OFR has implemented new practices and policies to comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated guidelines for the protection of our employees, our customers, and our facilities. New policies include opening our facilities in phases, practicing social and physical distancing, providing No-Contact Vestibule Pick up and No-Contact Delivery, providing all staff with PPE (masks, gloves, sanitizer), and implementing sanitation requirements. We also know that incorporating Social and Physical Distancing in the workplace will require careful thought and planning as well as products designed for the task. New product trends and practices will replace the open office including:
- Shield, barrier and screen products which increase cubicle height, create division and reinforce social distancing.
- Sanitation products integrated into all work settings.
- Agile furniture for controlling traffic and creating division in the open plan office.
- Materials that are easy to clean, bleach cleanable, non-porous hard surfaces, and anti-bacterial / antimicrobial fabrics and surfaces.
- Leasing vs buying furniture.
- Hands-free adjustment features.
- Quick-ship + easy assembly home office packages for short term and long term Work From Home staff.
- No-contact onsite furniture pick-up
We have put together several resources and a Safer Spaces Solutions Guide to help you navigate the future of office furniture after Covid-19. Click on any of the links for more information.
Request a QuoteOr ask a question.