It takes a large team to plan and execute a move to a new location for 100+ employees. The owner, architect, general contractor and subcontractors all have demanding schedules to meet and work to accomplish. OFR collaborated with all the parties involved in this new corporate headquarters project to get the project done right, on budget, and on time.
- Customer: Health Care Management
- Project Scope: Office furnishings for 100 staff in newly renovated HQ
- Project Size: 20,000 sq ft
- OFR Products: Refurbished QuickAnswer cubicles, reupholstered task chairs, custom laminate offices, repainted filing cabinets, pre-owned break room tables and chairs, refurbished conference room tables.
- OFR Services: Space Planning & Design, Delivery & Installation, Project Management
- Savings: Customer saved more than ½ the cost compared to all new furniture