Well, here we are. Most of us are working from home due to a global pandemic, and doing our best to adapt to our new surroundings and work environment. Maybe you have a super sweet office set up that’s private, quiet, has a southern facing view and lots of natural light. Or, maybe you’re working at your kitchen counter, a coffee table, perhaps the ironing board is now your desk. Whatever the case may be, if your desk is the kitchen table, you probably hate your “office” chair.
10 REASONS WHY I HATE MY HOME OFFICE CHAIR
- It’s not mine. I share it with my child, my spouse, and the cat.
- The pneumatic no longer works so during Zoom calls, I look like a kid who needs a high chair.
- Remember how I said it also belongs to the cat? Anyone have a lint roller I can borrow?
- Why is it pink?
- It only has 1 arm.
- It doesn’t have any wheels.
- It’s also my step stool.
- The fabric is ripped.
- It’s too big, I look like Dr. Evil.
- I don’t have an office chair.
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place. At OFR, we have so many great used chairs that are available for pick up today. Would you prefer something shiny and brand new? These work from home options ship direct to your door! Our Digital Sales Team is here to help.